Search Site



How long does it take to remove and relocate a house?

Every job is different and depends on the size of the house, roading conditions, obstructions (power poles, trees, banks etc).

How far do we travel?

We transport anywhere within the North Island.

Do you arrange a building consent?

No, we don’t but can advise you on where to go for this and a variety of other procedures which need to be undertaken.

Do you need a Geo Tech Report?

Most councils require a Geotech Report as part of the counsel consent process, so a draftsman/engineer can design the foundations plans to suit your building site. This will need to be done early in your relocation process.

Do we charge for site visits

No, as long as have purchased or already own your land or section and you have chosen a house or are looking for a home, give us a call

Who arranges transport insurance and road permits for the move

We do and these are included in your quote

Who does the piling at the new location

We do most piling situatiosn. We include standard timber foundations in our quotes (additional cost may be added if more than standard are required) We do all piling except driven piles, then we can still usually roll your new or second hand home onto to driven piles, subject to a site inspection.

What happens if my council consent takes longer than expected

If you purchase your secondhand home from us we will provide up to 3 months free yard rent if we need to store your home until the consent to move is through. We do have storage room in our yard for houses purchased elsewhere which we charge weekly rent for